bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer10 Sep 2021 Read more
Chelsea vs Man City Picks & Betting Tips - Chelsea & City To Tie
- Chelsea vs Man City tips for Saturday’s Premier League match
- Fixture is being played at 07:30 ET at Stamford Bridge
- Tips, preview, team news & stats
- Chelsea vs Man City Picks & Betting Tips
- Head To Head
- Chelsea Form & Injury Report
- Man City Form & Injury Report
- Chelsea vs Man City Live Stream FAQ
Chelsea vs Man City Picks & Betting Tips
Chelsea vs Man City Picks & Betting Tips
Neither of these sides tend to lose many matches and they will both be vying for the title over the course of the season.
I am backing this tightly contested match to end level.
- Chelsea are undefeated in their last 3 matches against Man City (all competitions).
- Chelsea are undefeated in their last 8 matches (all competitions).
- Man City have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 2 away matches (Premier League).
- Man City are undefeated in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
Head To Head
- Chelsea hold a 62-54 advantage across their previous 154 meetings against Man City
- The sides last met in UEFA Champions League final in May as Chelsea won 1-0 in Porto
Chelsea Form & Injury Report
Chelsea are in strong form and sit top of the Premier League table with 13 points from five matches. They began the season with a 3-0 win at home against Crystal Palace before seeing off Arsenal 2-0 away.
A 1-1 draw at Liverpool followed, this after Chelsea had to play the second half with 10 men. That resolute display was backed up by a 3-0 victory over Aston Villa and a 1-0 Champions League success against Zenit St Petersburg.
Chelsea's last Premier League match saw a 3-0 win at Tottenham as Thiago Silva, N’Golo Kante and Antonio Rudiger scored. It was 0-0 at half time but Chelsea put up 2.3 xG compared to just 0.7 and deserved the win.
In midweek Chelsea hosted Aston Villa in the Carabao Cup. The match went the distance after a 1-1 draw, but the Blues got over the line in a 4-3 penalty shootout win.
Coach Thomas Tuchel will hope to have goalkeeper Eduoard Mendy fit after injury. Kepa Arrizabalaga would cover should the Senegal man miss out.
Christian Pulisic is nearing a return on the wing after a foot injury. Timo Werner is pushing to start up front and N’Golo Kante could replace Mason Mount in the starting XI.
Man City Form & Injury Report
After a 1-0 loss at Tottenham to begin the season, City hit some hot form. Consecutive 5-0 home victories against Norwich and Arsenal followed before a 1-0 win at Leicester.
Man City then thrashed RB Leipzig 6-3 in the Champions League after their opponents had a man sent off at 4-3. Those three performances came to a halt against Southampton last weekend where Guardiola's side only managed one shot on target in a 0-0 draw.
Manchester City crushed Wycombe Wanderers 6-1 in their Carabao Cup match in midweek. There were five different scorers with Riyad Mahrez hitting a brace.
Pep Guardiola has injury doubts over midfielders Rodri and Ilkay Gundogan. Defenders John Stones, Aymeric Laporte and Oleksandr Zinchenko are all touch-and-go to be fit.
City could leave Raheem Sterling on the bench with Jack Grealish and Riyad Mahrez on the flanks. Ferran Torres may play as a false nine.
Chelsea vs Man City Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Chelsea vs Man City live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Chelsea vs Man City live stream.
Chelsea and Man City are both in fine form and not losing this will be more important that winning it.
I am backing a this tight match to end in a 1-1 draw.
Best Bet: Draw Moneyline @225 at bet365 Sport NJ - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @550 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
16 October 2021
17 October 2021
18 October 2021
19 October 2021
- Select All
- American Football Events
- Baseball Events
- Basketball Events
- Boxing Events
- Esports Events
- Ice Hockey Events
- Soccer Events
- UFC Events
- ARZ Coyotes @ BUF Sabres
- Kentucky at Georgia
- Purdue at Iowa
- BOS Red Sox at HOU Astros - Game 2
- TCU at Oklahoma
- Alabama at Mississippi State
- LA Dodgers at ATL Braves - Game 1
- NFL Week 6 Parlay Tips
- MIA Dolphins at JAX Jaguars (London)
- LA Chargers at BAL Ravens
- AZ Cardinals at CLE Browns
- SEA Seahawks at PIT Steelers