bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer10 Sep 2021 Read more
Norwich vs Liverpool Picks & Betting Tips - Reds To Make Winning Start
- Norwich vs Liverpool tips for Saturday
- Kick-off is 12:30 ET at Carrow Road
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Norwich vs Liverpool Picks & Betting Tips
Norwich have lost eight of the last nine against Liverpool and conceded 32 goals in the process.
The Reds are tipped to continue that dominance in another high-scoring game.
- Norwich have lost their last 10 matches (EPL)
- Liverpool have won 13 of their last 15 matches against Norwich (EPL)
- Liverpool have won their last 7 away matches against Norwich (EPL)
- Liverpool have seen over 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 away matches against Norwich (EPL)
- Liverpool have seen over 4.5 goals in 6 of their last 8 matches against Norwich (EPL)
- Liverpool have won their last 4 matches (EPL)
- Liverpool have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 away matches (EPL)
Head to Head
You have to go back to 1994 for the last Norwich win in this head to head.
Liverpool have won 13 of the 15 meetings since, including the last three in a row, with two draws.
Norwich Form & Injury Report
Norwich made an immediate return to the EPL when lifting the Championship title last season. The Canaries finished six points clear of Watford.
Having won their opening four friendlies of pre-season against King's Lynn, Lincoln, Huddersfield and Gillingham, Norwich were beaten 3-0 by Newcastle in the final preparation game last weekend.
Loan signing Billy Gilmour is expected to make his debut having joined from Chelsea. Fellow new boys Milot Rashica, Pierre Lees-Melou, Dimitris Giannoulis, Ben Gibson and Josh Sargent could also feature.
Sam Byram is out, while there are also doubts over Todd Cantwell, Grant Hanley and Onel Hernandez among others.
Liverpool Form & Injury Report
Liverpool endured a mid-season slump in 2020/21 before ending the EPL campaign with five straight wins to finish in third place.
Jurgen Klopp's side have had a busy pre-season, playing eight friendlies.
They have beaten Mainz, Bologna twice in the same day and Osasuna, drawn with Wacker Innsbruck, Stuttgart and Athletic Bilbao and lost to Hertha Berlin.
Liverpool are set have centre-backs Virgil van Dijk, Joel Matip and Joe Gomez all fit to start the season after missing much of the last campaign.
New boy Ibrahima Konate also adds to the defensive options. Andy Robertson and Curtis Jones are out injured and captain Jordan Henderson may not be ready to start the opening game.
Norwich vs Liverpool FAQs
Where can I watch the Norwich vs Liverpool live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Norwich vs Liverpool live stream.
Liverpool have an exceptional record against Norwich.
The Reds are tipped to get off to a flying start with an opening day win. Goals are predicted at Carrow Road.
Best Bet: Liverpool & Over 2.5 Result & Total Goals @-125 at bet365 Sport NJ - 3 Units
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Alternative Total Goals @130 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Liverpool 3-1 Correct Score @1100 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
16 October 2021
17 October 2021
18 October 2021
19 October 2021
- Select All
- American Football Events
- Baseball Events
- Basketball Events
- Boxing Events
- Esports Events
- Ice Hockey Events
- Soccer Events
- UFC Events
- ARZ Coyotes @ BUF Sabres
- Kentucky at Georgia
- Purdue at Iowa
- BOS Red Sox at HOU Astros - Game 2
- TCU at Oklahoma
- Alabama at Mississippi State
- LA Dodgers at ATL Braves - Game 1
- NFL Week 6 Parlay Tips
- MIA Dolphins at JAX Jaguars (London)
- LA Chargers at BAL Ravens
- AZ Cardinals at CLE Browns
- SEA Seahawks at PIT Steelers