PointsBet NJ Review
PointsBet NJ Bonus Promotion
PointsBet NJ Bonus Code
|Bonus Code||Welcome Offer|
|PointsBet NJ Sportsbook||N/A||$500 Risk-Free First Fixed Odds Bet|
$1,500 Risk-Free First PointsBetting Bet
PointsBet NJ New Customer Offers
- Click here to go to PointsBet NJ
- Hit the ‘sign up’ button
- Fill in the welcome form (promo code box will automatically be filled with latest code)
- Complete the registration process
- Using one of the accepted payments make a first deposit into your new account
- Place a first fixed odds bet of up to $500
- If your first fixed odds bet loses your wager will be refunded as free bets
- Place a first PointsBetting bet of up to $1,500
- If your first PointsBetting bet loses your wager will be refunded as free bets
PointsBet NJ New Customer Offer - Terms & Conditions
- Only available to new customers over 21 years of age.
- Eligible clients are entitled to a maximum 2 refunds – 1 for your 1st PointsBetting wager and 1 for your 1st fixed price wager
- No refunds are payable for winning, void or wagers resulted as a push
- You are eligible for 1 bonus per person, Account, household, residence, address (but not a PO Box or business address), internet connection (for example IP address), computer, mobile device and payment method (for example, a specific credit card or bank account.)
- Unless otherwise stated, Risk Free promotions are capped at a maximum refund amount of $2,000
- Refunds will be processed as free bets within 24 hours of bet settlement
- Unless otherwise stated, Risk Free promotions are for eligible members first PointsBetting and Fixed Price bet ONLY
- Standard PointsBet terms & conditions apply
PointsBet NJ Withdrawals & Deposits
- WorldPay (debit card);
- Global Payments (ACH/eCheck)
- PayWithMyBank (online banking)
- PayNearMe (cash at convenience stores)
- Bank Wire (wire to PointsBet bank account)
PointsBet NJ Free Bets
PointsBet NJ Betting Products & Features
PointsBet NJ Bookmaker Promotions
PointsBet NJ Betting Markets - What Sports Can I Bet On?
- MoneylineParlay--capped at 12 teams
- Point spread
- StraightTotal (over/under)
- Quarterback completion percentage
- Player rushing yards X player receiving yards
- Time of the first touchdown (in seconds)
- Player shooting percentages
- Time of the first basket by a player
- Player points multiples (Q1 points multiplied by Q2 points)
- Time, in minutes, played for players to pass 5 points, 10 points, 15 points
- Longest made FG distance in feet
- Player points X assists X rebounds
PointsBet NJ Company Information
PointsBet NJ sportsbook offers all the usual betting options but in addition the operator has a unique product called PointsBetting. This is the major differentiation between PointsBet and all other US operators.PointsBet also has the “Revis Betting Academy,” where former New York Jet Darrelle Revis explains all the different ways to bet and how to use the PointsBetting software.
PointsBet NJ FAQ
Is PointsBet NJ legit?
Yes, 100%. PointsBet launched itself in in the United States in 2019 after first breaking onto the betting scene in Australia in 2017.
What is the minimum amount I can withdraw from my PointsBet NJ account?
This all depends on which deposit method you’re using. You can find more information in the payment terms and conditions on the PointsBet NJ website.
Are there any resources for problem gamblers at PointsBet NJ?
Yes. You can find a ‘responsible gaming’ link in the footer menu of each page. This has information on deposit limits, session limits, spend limits, self-exclusion, and time-out. There are also links to help organizations, including the Council on Compulsive Gambling New Jersey and National Council on Problem Gambling.
How can I contact the PointsBet NJ customer support department?
You can contact PointsBet NJ by using the online live chat service. Alternatively you can email [email protected]