Is It Legal To Bet In Washington?
What Washington Betting Rules Do I Need To Know?
Where Can I Bet On Sports In Washington?
- 12 Tribes Resort Casino, Omak
- Angel of the Winds Casino, Arlington
- Chewelah Casino, Chewelah
- Clearwater Casino and Resort, Suquamish
- Coulee Dam Casino, Coulee Dam
- Elwha River Casino, Port Angeles
- Emerald Queen Casino, Tacoma
- Emerald Queen Casino at Fife, Fife
- Ilani Casino, Ridgefield
- Legends Casino, Toppenish
- Little Creek Casino Resort, Shelton
- Lucky Eagle Casino, Rochester
- Mill Bay Casino, Manson
- Muckleshoot Indian Casino, Auburn
- Nooksack Northwood Casino, Lynden
- Northern Lights Casino, Anacortes
- Northern Quest Casino, Airway Heights
- Okanogan Bingo-Casino, Okanogan
- Point-No-Point Casino, Kingston
- Quil Ceda Creek Casino, Tulalip
- Quinault Beach Resort and Casino, Ocean Shores
- Red Wind Casino, Olympia
- Seven Cedars Casino, Sequim
- Shoalwater Bay Casino, Tokeland
- Silver Reef Casino, Ferndale
- Skagit Valley Casino Resort, Bow
- Snoqualmie Casino, Snoqualmie
- The Lucky Dog Casino, Skokomish
- Tulalip Resort Casino, Tulalip
- Two Rivers Casino, Davenport
Can I Bet On Sports Online In Washington?
Which Online Sportsbooks Can I Bet With In Washington?
Which Sports Betting Apps Are Available In Washington?
What Are The Best Online Casinos In Washington?
Washington Betting FAQs
Can I bet legally in Washington?
Yes. Sports betting has been legalized in Washington, but no bets have been taken yet due to ongoing negotiations with local tribes.
How old do I have to be to bet in Washington?
The legal age for betting in Washington, once it has been launched, has not been confirmed yet. However, to bet in most legalized States you must be 21 or older.
Is online sports betting available in Washington?
Yes. Online betting has not been launched just yet, and to place online bets you will have to be at a retail location.
What can I do if I feel I have a betting addiction?
You can contact the Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling by calling 800-547-6133 or emailing [email protected] The group’s website can be found at evergreecpg.org. Alternatively you can call the National Council of Problem Gambling helpline at 1-800-522-4700 or text 1-800-522-4700. You can also live chat at ncpgambling.org/chat.
Can I bet legally in other States?
Check out our State-by-State guide to betting in the United States of America by clicking on the link.
Where can I learn more about Washington betting laws?
Visit the official website for the Washington State Government for more information on Washington betting laws.