Is It Legal To Bet In New York?
What New York Betting Rules Do I Need To Know?
Where Can I Bet On Sports In New York?
- Rivers Casino Schenectady
- Tioga Downs
- del Lago Casino
- Resorts World Catskills
- Turning Stone Casino
- Point Place Casino
- Yellow Brick Road Casino
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino
- Seneca Allegany Casino
- Seneca Niagara Casino
- Akwesasne Mohawk Casino
Can I Bet On Sports Online In New York?
Which Online Sportsbooks Can I Bet With In New York?
- Rivers Sportsbook (Rivers Casino Schenectady)
- FanDuel (Tioga Downs)
- DraftKings (del Lago Casino)
- Sportsbook 360 (Resorts World Catskills)
- Caesars Entertainment (Turning Stone Casino, Point Place Casino, Yellow Brick Road Casino)
- Kambi (Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino, Seneca Allegany Casino, Seneca Niagara Casino)
- Sticks Sports Book (Akwesasne Mohawk Casino)
Which Sports Betting Apps Are Available In New York?
What Are The Best Online Casinos In New York?
New York Betting FAQs
Can I bet legally in New York?
Yes. Check out this page for full details.
How old do I have to be to bet in New York?
You must be 21 or older.
Is online sports betting available in New York?
No. Online sports betting has not been legalized in New York at this time.
What can I do if I feel I have a betting addiction?
Contact your local Problem Gambling Resource Center to receive support, information and/or be connected with a problem gambling provider in your community. You can call the free, confidential NYS HOPELINE - 1-877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) for help, and referrals to treatment.
Can I bet legally in other States?
Check out our State-by-State guide to betting in the United States of America by clicking on the link.
Where can I learn more about New York betting laws?
The New York State Gaming Commission regulates betting in the State. For more information visit the New York State Gaming Commission’s official website.