bet365 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer10 Sep 2021 Read more
Toronto FC at CF Montreal Picks Betting Tips - Impact Can Roll To Victory
- Toronto FC at CF Montreal tips for Friday, August 27
- Kick-off is slated for 19:30 ET at Stade Saputo
- Preview, stats & head-to-head
- Toronto FC at CF Montreal Picks & Betting Tips
- Toronto FC Form & Injury Report
- CF Montreal Form & Injury Report
- Toronto FC at CF Montreal FAQs
Toronto FC at CF Montreal Picks & Betting Tips
Toronto FC at CF Montreal Picks & Betting Tips
This contest is the first game for both teams following the all-star break.
Montreal are on a three-game unbeaten streak and can get the better of a slumping Toronto team.
- CF Montreal are unbeaten in their last 3 games
- Toronto FC are winless in the last 6 matches, losing the last 3
- Toronto is 0-2-4 in August with a -7 goal differential (5-12)
- CF Montreal defeated Toronto FC 4-2 in Ft. Lauderdale on April 17
- CF Montreal has won each of the last two meetings
- Toronto FC leads the all-time series 14-4-13
Toronto FC Form & Injury Report
Toronto are on a season-high 6 match winless stretch, which includes a three-game losing streak marking the third time that the Reds have lost that many this season.
TFC began the month with a 1-1 draw against Nashville SC. The Reds were then shut out by Philadelphia (3-0) before they got another draw against NYCFC (2-2).
Toronto fell to New England 2-1 on Aug. 14 and then was shutout by Atlanta (1-0) on Aug. 18.
Toronto is 2-1-9 on the road this year with a -14 goal (25-11) differential.
Jonathan Osorio leads the Reds with 4 goals with Ayo Akinola next at 3 scores. Yeferson Soteldo tops the squad with 5 assists, while Michael Bradley and Alejandro Pozuelo each have 4 assists.
Quentin Westberg (0-1-3, 2.5 GAA, 60 SV%, 0 CS) has started the last two games in net for the Reds. Alex Bono (3-5-9,2.0 GAA, 59 SV%, 3 CS) has started 17 contests.
- Ralph Priso-Mbongue will miss the remainder of the season due to an ankle injury
- Jozy Altidore has missed the last 4 matches with a knee injury
- Tsubasa Endoh is out with a lower-body injury
- Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty has been out for much of the season (undisclosed).
- Dom Dwyer has been out since Aug. 2 with a lower-body injury
- Ayo Akinola is out with an ACL injury
CF Montreal Form & Injury Report
Montreal are unbeaten in its last three matches, matching the team’s second-longest streak.
Montreal is coming off a disappointing 1-1 draw to Philadelphia as the Union knotted the score in the 87th minute. Djordje Mihalovic netted a goal for Montreal in stoppage time of the first half.
The Impact are 1-3-1 this month, having scored 6 goals and given up 6 goals.
Montreal started this month with a 2-2 draw against Atlanta. Montreal then split its next two contests by the same 2-1 margin, falling at DC and defeating New York at home.
The Impact and Cincinnati played to a 0-0 draw prior to the Philadelphia contest.
The Impact are 2-1-0 in 3 games at Stade Saputo with a +2 goal differential (9-7).
Mason Toye leads the squad with 7 goals, and Mihalovic is second with 4. Mihalovic also tops the team with 6 assists, while Romell Quioto and Joaquin Torres each have totaled 4 assists.
Sebastian Breza (1-1-1, 1 GAA, 75 SV%, 1 CS) has started each of the last 4 games in the net. James Pantemis ( 4-2-3, 1.44 GAA, 63.9 SV%, 2 CS) has appeared in nine games. Jonathan Sirois (0-0-0) was recently called up from Valour FC.
- Mason Touye injured his shoulder on Aug. 21 and is out for several months
- Romell Quioto, who has been out since July 20, is questionable for the game against Toronto
- Robert Thorkelsson is out 8-12 after having sports hernia surgery
- Ahmed Hamdi is questionable with a quadricep injury
- Lassi Lappalainen is questionable with a groin injury
Toronto FC at CF Montreal FAQs
Where can I watch the Toronto FC at CF Montreal live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Toronto FC at CF Montreal live stream.
Toronto have been awful on offensive and careless on defense, particularly of late. Toronto has been terrible away from home and has not put a ball in the back of the net in three straight away games.
Montreal has been a scoring machine at Stade Saputo this year, producing an average of 3 goals a game, and the Impact have tightened up their defense lately. They can take this.
Best Bet: CF Montreal Moneyline @-111.11 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Value Bet: -2.5 Total Goals @120 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
22 October 2021
23 October 2021
24 October 2021
25 October 2021
26 October 2021
- Select All
- American Football Events
- Baseball Events
- Basketball Events
- Boxing Events
- Esports Events
- Ice Hockey Events
- Soccer Events
- UFC Events
- SJ Sharks @ TOR Maple Leafs
- NY Knicks at ORL Magic
- NBA Parlay Tips - October 22
- CFL Week 12 Parlay Tips
- CFL Bet of the Day - Week 12
- NO Pelicans at CHI Bulls
- HOU Astros at BOS Red Sox - Game 6
- PHX Suns at LA Lakers
- Cincinnati at Navy
- Oklahoma at Kansas
- Illinois at Penn State
- Paulo Costa vs Marvin Vettori