March Madness 2023 – Get Double Winnings With Stake’s March Madness Primetime Offer13 Mar 2023 Read More
Jon Jones vs Ciryl Gane: Get Double Winnings If Your Fighter Wins By KO/TKO In 1st Two Rounds at UFC 285
- Jon Jones vs Ciryl Gane takes place on Saturday, March 4
- Get double winnings if your fighter wins by KO/TKO inside the first two rounds
- New & existing customers. T&Cs apply
- How To Claim
- Jon Jones vs Ciryl Gane Odds
- Jon Jones vs Ciryl Gane Predictions & Tips
- UFC 285 Early Knockout Double Winnings Terms & Conditions
Jon Jones vs Ciryl Gane UFC 285 Offer
Jon Jones and Ciryl Gane headline UFC 285 on Saturday night, and bookmaker Stake is offering a special promotion for this heavyweight title fight.
By visiting via this page and betting on the ‘Winner’ market, you will have your winnings doubled if the fighter you back wins by KO/TKO in the first two rounds.
This offer is available until the fight starts, providing you follow the simple terms and conditions.
To claim the Jon Jones vs Ciryl Gane UFC 285 offer:
- Go to Stake’s UFC 285 Early Knockout Double Winnings promotion page
- Sign into your account or open a new one
- Back either Jon Jones or Ciryl Gane in the ‘Winner’ market
- If your fighter wins by KO/TKO in the first two rounds, your winnings will be double up to $100.
Jon Jones vs Ciryl Gane Odds
Jon Jones has not fought for several years, but that has not stopped the bookmakers from making him the odds-on favourite.
The former light-heavyweight champion is 31/50 to win this heavyweight title fight with bookmaker Stake.
Gane, a former title contender, is considered a 141/100 underdog at the time of writing.
Jon Jones vs Ciryl Gane Predictions & Tips
Jon Jones is considered by many to be the greatest mixed martial artists of all time.
A two-time light-heavyweight champion, he is now bidding to become a two-weight champion by winning the heavyweight crown.
But can ‘Bones’ leave Las Vegas as a champion once again, or will Ciryl Gane ruin his opponent’s return to the Octagon.
You can get our Jon Jones vs Ciryl Gane tips, for free, right HERE.
UFC 285 Early Knockout Double Winnings Terms & Conditions
- Pre-match, single bets on Winner market only
- First bet per match, per customer, per household, per specific market
- Bets must be placed before the scheduled time on Stake.com
- No cashed out or voided bets will be eligible
- Minimum Stake: $5 USD
- Maximum Double Winnings: $100 USD
- Double Winnings will be credited if either fighter is able to win by KO or TKO in the first two rounds of the fight
- Backing multiple sides will result in disqualification from the promotion
- Please allow up to 72 hours for winnings to be processed and credited
- Stake reserves the right to disqualify any user due to promotional or account abuse, which may also result in a permanent ban
- Any user deemed to have a conflict of interest such as a professional association with Stake will also be disqualified
- UFC 285: Jones vs Gane Free Live Stream
- Jon Jones vs Ciryl Gane Preview & Picks – Jones To Win UFC Heavyweight Title At UFC 285
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Alexa Grasso: Get Your Winnings Doubled If Grasso Wins At UFC 285
- Valentina Shevchenko vs Alexa Grasso Preview & Picks – Shevchenko To Retain At UFC 285
- Select All
- American Football Events
- Baseball Events
- Basketball Events
- Boxing Events
- Esports Events
- Golf Events
- Horse Racing Events
- Ice Hockey Events
- NFL Events
- Soccer Events
- UFC Events
- HOU Roughnecks @ DC Defenders
- SEA Kraken @ MIN Wild
- USA vs El Salvador
- PHI 76ers @ DEN Nuggets
- Canada v Honduras
- MIA Heat @ TOR Raptors
- NO Pelicans @ GS Warriors
- Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin
- Anthony Joshua vs Jermaine Franklin Live Steam
- Florida Atlantic @ San Diego State
- Miami FL vs Connecticut
- March Madness 2023 Betting Specials
Basketball OfferMarch Madness 2023 – Get Paid Out If Your Team Leads By 7+ Points At Half Time But Goes On To Lose13 Mar 2023 Read More
NHL OfferNHL 2+ Lead Pay-Out – Get Paid Out If Your Team Leads By 2+ Goals But LosesRead More
NBA OfferGet Double Winnings With Stake’s NBA Primetime OfferRead More
NBA OfferNBA 9+ Lead Pay-Out – Get Paid Out If Your Team Leads By 9+ Points After Three Quarters But LosesRead More