Curtis Blaydes vs Jailton Almeida - Get Double Winnings If Almeida Wins In Round 1 At UFC 29901 Mar 2024 Read More
Leon Edwards vs Kamaru Usman: Get Double Winnings If Your Fighter Wins By KO/TKO In 1st Two Rounds at UFC 286
- Leon Edwards vs Kamaru Usman takes place on Saturday, March 18
- Get double winnings if your fighter wins by KO/TKO inside the first two rounds
- New & existing customers. T&Cs apply
- How To Claim
- Leon Edwards vs Kamaru Usman Odds
- Leon Edwards vs Kamaru Usman Predictions & Tips
- UFC 286 Early Knockout Double Winnings Terms & Conditions
Leon Edwards vs Kamaru Usman Offer
Leon Edwards and Kamaru Usman fight for the UFC welterweight title on Saturday night, and bookmaker Stake is offering a special promotion for the UFC 286 main event.
By visiting via this page and betting on the ‘Winner’ market, you will have your winnings doubled if the fighter you back wins by KO/TKO in the first two rounds.
This offer is available until the fight starts, providing you follow the simple terms and conditions.
To claim the Leon Edwards vs Kamaru Usman UFC 286 offer:
- Go to Stake’s UFC 286 Early Knockout Double Winnings promotion page
- Sign into your account or open a new one
- Back either Leon Edwards or Kamaru Usman in the ‘Winner’ market
- If your fighter wins by KO/TKO in the first two rounds, your winnings will be double up to $100.
Leon Edwards vs Kamaru Usman Odds
Leon Edwards may be the defending champion, but he is not the favourite with the bookies.
Stake have installed former champion Kamaru Usman as the 21/50 odds-on favourite as he bids to regain the title.
Edwards, who knocked out Usman to win the title last year, is considered a 41/20 underdog.
Leon Edwards vs Kamaru Usman Predictions & Tips
Leon Edwards shocked the world last year when he knocked out Kamaru Usman to win the welterweight title.
That victory avenged a defeat he suffered to Usman earlier in his career, but was it a fluke?
You can get our Leon Edwards vs Kamaru Usman tips, for free, right HERE.
UFC 286 Early Knockout Double Winnings Terms & Conditions
- Pre-match, single bets on Winner market of the Main Event at UFC 286 only
- First bet per match, per customer, per household
- Bets must be placed before the scheduled time indicated on Stake.com
- Minimum stake: $5
- Maximum Winnings: $100
- Winnings will be credited if your selection wins by Knockout or Technical Knockout in the First or Second Round
- No cashed out or voided bets will be eligible
- Backing both sides on winner market will result in disqualification from the promotion
- Please allow up to 48 hours for winnings to be processed and credited
- Stake reserves the right to disqualify any user due to promotion or account abuse, which may also result in a permanent ban
- Any user deemed to have a conflict of interest such as a professional association with Stake will also be disqualified
- Zhilei Zhang vs Joseph Parker
- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou
- Curtis Blaydes vs Jailton Almeida
- Sean O’Malley vs Marlon Vera 2
- NCAA College Basketball 2023/24 Betting Specials
- Tai Tuivasa vs Marcin Tybura
- Amanda Ribas vs Rose Namajunas
- Erin Blanchfield vs Manon Fiorot
- March Madness 2024 Betting Specials
- NBA 2023/24 Betting Specials
- NHL 2023/24 Betting Specials
- Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk
Big Fight OfferSean O'Malley vs Marlon Vera - Get Double Winnings If Your Fighter Wins In Championship Rounds At UFC 29901 Mar 2024 Read More
Fantasy BasketballGet $10 To Play Fantasy NCAA College Basketball At Dabble09 Feb 2024 Read More
March Madness OfferGet $10 To Play March Madness Fantasy Basketball At Dabble09 Feb 2024 Read More
NBA Fantasy OfferGet $10 To Play NBA Fantasy Basketball At Dabble09 Feb 2024 Read More