Free Expert Picks
- Select All
- American Football
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- NY Rangers @ CAR Hurricanes
- DAL Mavericks at GS Warriors - Game 5
- NBA Parlay Picks - May 26
- LA Dodgers @ ARI Diamondbacks
- MIA Heat at BOS Celtics - Game 6
- NJ Generals at TB Bandits
- Liverpool v Real Madrid
- Los Angeles FC v San Jose Earthquakes
- New England Revolution v Philadelphia Union
- Gervonta Davis vs Rolando Romero
- LA Galaxy v Austin FC
- Seattle Sounders FC v Charlotte FC
Where is online sports betting legalized?
Online sports betting sites have now been legalized in multiple States across the USA, with rules, restrictions and legalized sportsbooks determined on a State by State basis.
All online sportsbooks operating in the United States use geo-location technology to ensure that customers can only gamble legally and safely with them.
At present, online sports betting is legal and available in Oregon, Nevada, Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey. Rhode Island and New Hampshire.
Decisions on the legalization of online sports betting in Washington, South Dakota, Louisiana, North Carolina, Virginia and Maryland are pending.
To find out the laws for online sports betting and other forms of gambling in your State check out our Licensed States guide right here.
Sign up for weekly betting tips emails. No spam