UFC Fight Night: Vera vs Sandhagen - Get Your Winnings Doubled If Your Fighter Wins On The Stake Logo22 Mar 2023 Read More
March Madness 2023 – Get Paid Out If Your Team Leads By 7+ Points At Half Time But Goes On To Lose
- March Madness 2023 takes place between March 14-April 3
- Stake will pay out if your team leads by 7+ points at HT but loses
- New & existing customers. T&Cs apply.
- How To Claim
- When is March Madness 2023 taking place?
- Where is March Madness 2023 taking place?
- March Madness Half Time Payout Terms & Conditions
March Madness Offer
Stake is offering new and existing customers a special Half Time Payout promotion that will cover every game at March Madness 2023.
By visiting via this page, you will be paid out as a winner if the team you back in the Winner market leads by seven or more points at half time but goes on to lose the game.
This offer is available until the start of the game, providing you follow the simple terms and conditions.
To claim the March Madness Half Time Payout offer:
- Go to Stake’s March Madness Half Time Payout promotion page
- Sign into your account or open a new one
- Place a ‘Winner’ bet on any March Madness games (including overtime)
- If the team you back leads by seven or more points at half time but goes on to lose, you will be paid out as a winner, up to $100.
When is March Madness 2023 taking place?
March Madness 2023 begins on Tuesday, March 14 and concludes with the National Championship Game on Monday, April 3.
Where is March Madness 2023 taking place?
The First Four of March Madness will take place at the UD Arena in Dayton, Ohio. The First and Second Rounds will then be held in Birmingham, Orlando, Sacramento, Des Moines, Columbus, Greensboro, Denver and Albany. March Madness then moves to New York, Kansas City, Les Vegas and Louisville for the Sweet 16 and the Elite Eight, before heading to Houston, Texas for the Final Four and the NCAA Championship Game at NRG Stadium.
March Madness Half Time Payout Terms & Conditions
- Pre-match single bets on the Winner (Incl. Overtime) market for 2023 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament matches only
- First bet per match, per customer, per household
- Bets must be placed before the scheduled time indicated on Stake.com
- Minimum stake: $5
- Maximum winnings: $100
- Winnings will be awarded if selection leads by 7 or more points at Half Time but ends up losing the match
- No cashed out or voided bets will be eligible
- Backing both sides in any related markets will result in disqualification from the promotion
- Please allow up to 72 hours for winnings to be processed and credited
- Stake reserves the right to disqualify any user due to promotion or account abuse, which may also result in a permanent ban
- Any user deemed to have a conflict of interest such as a professional association with Stake will also be disqualified
- Xavier vs Texas Preview & Picks – Texas To Cover Spread In March Madness Sweet 16 Success
- Princeton vs Creighton Preview & Picks – Creighton To End Princeton’s March Madness Run
- Miami FL vs Houston Preview & Picks – Miami FL To Cover In March Madness Sweet 16 Defeat
- San Diego State vs Alabama Preview & Picks – Alabama To Cover As March Madness Favorite
- Gonzaga vs UCLA Preview & Picks – UCLA To Cover In March Madness Sweet 16 Victory
- Florida Atlantic vs Tennessee Preview & Picks – Underdogs FAU To Record March Madness Cover
- Arkansas vs Connecticut Preview & Picks – March Madness Sweet 16 Cover For UConn
- Michigan State vs Kansas State Preview & Picks – Kansas State To Cover In March Madness Sweet 16
- March Madness 2023 – Get Double Winnings With Stake’s March Madness Primetime Offer
- Select All
- American Football Events
- Baseball Events
- Basketball Events
- Boxing Events
- Esports Events
- Golf Events
- Horse Racing Events
- Ice Hockey Events
- NFL Events
- Soccer Events
- UFC Events
Big Fight OfferDavid Benavidez vs Caleb Plant Offer – Get Double Winnings If Your Fighter Wins In First Four Rounds22 Mar 2023 Read More
Basketball OfferMarch Madness 2023 – Get Double Winnings With Stake’s March Madness Primetime Offer13 Mar 2023 Read More
NHL OfferNHL 2+ Lead Pay-Out – Get Paid Out If Your Team Leads By 2+ Goals But LosesRead More