College Basketball Bet of the Day11 Mar 2022 Read More
Duke vs North Carolina Preview & Picks – High Scoring March Madness Clash To Hit The Over
- Duke vs North Carolina picks for Saturday, April 2
- Matchup gets underway at 20:49 ET at the Superdome in New Orleans
- Preview, stats & head-to-head
- Duke vs North Carolina Preview & Picks
- Head To Head
- Duke Form
- North Carolina Form
- Duke vs North Carolina FAQs
Duke vs North Carolina Preview & Picks
Duke vs North Carolina Preview & Picks
The Over is tipped for this March Madness Final Four matchup.
Duke and North Carolina have tended to keep the scoreboard operators busy in recent meetings.
That trend is likely to continue as Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski edges closer to a fairytale farewell.
Duke have the edge in shooting efficiency and that gives them the edge in a high-scoring clash.
- The Over has hit in 6 straight meetings
- The last 6 meetings have averaged 171.7 points per game
- The Over has hit in 8 of Duke’s last 10 games
- The Over has hit in 11 of North Carolina’s last 16 games
- Duke are 3-0-0 ATS in their last 3 games
- Duke make 49.4% of their shots (North Carolina 45.2%)
Head To Head
- North Carolina lead the all-time series 101-87
- North Carolina won 94-81 when the teams last met on March 5
- The two teams have split their previous meetings this season, 1-1
Outgoing head coach Mike Krzyzewski is on the brink of leading Duke to the National Championship game.
Krzyzewski is stepping down after the tournament and he has guided the Blue Devils to the Final Four at March Madness.
They came into this tournament on the back of a disappointing 82-67 defeat to Virginia Tech in the ACC conference tourney.
Duke bounced back in strong fashion as they rolled over Cal State Fullerton, 78-61, in the first round of March Madness.
They followed that up with an 85-76 win over Michigan State before battling past #12 Texas Tech, 78-73.
The Blue Devils then sealed a place in the Final Four as they produced a dominant first-half display and then fended off #17 Arkansas after the break to win 78-69.
Paolo Banchero registered 16 points and seven assists in the win, while AJ Griffin had 18 points and Mark Williams recorded 12 points and 12 rebounds in a double double.
Duke are shooting 49.4% from the field to rank #4 in the nation, and are averaging 80.1 points per game to rank #6 nationally.
The Blue Devils are allowing opponents to shoot 41.7% from the field, while giving up 67.4 points per game.
North Carolina Form
North Carolina have put their conference tournament disappointment behind them to make the Final Four of March Madness.
The Tar Heels ended the regular season on a five-game win streak that included a win over Duke.
However, their momentum stalled in the second round of the ACC conference tournament as they lost 72-59 to Virginia Tech.
They rebounded from that by demolishing Marquette, 95-63, in the first round of March Madness, and built on that with a big upset.
North Carolina dumped out defending champions, #4 Baylor, in a deserved 93-86 overtime win to reach the Sweet 16.
The Tar Heels then downed #11 UCLA 73-66, before ending St Peter’s fairytale run with a 69-49 blowout in the Elite Eight.
Armando Bacot had a monster game against the Peacocks, racking up 22 rebounds to go along with his 22 points, while Brady Manek also played a key role with 19 points and eight boards.
North Carolina are shooting 45.2% from the field and rank in the top 20 in the nation in points per game, averaging 78.1 per outing.
The Tar Heels are allowing opponents to shoot 42.5% from the floor, while giving up 71.1 points per game.
Points, points, points – that has been the theme when it comes to recent meetings between these two.
Duke and North Carolina are tipped to pile up the points again here, with the Blue Devils putting up the most.
Total Points – Over 151.0 @ -110
Spread – Duke -4.0 @ -110
Duke vs North Carolina FAQs
Where can I watch the Duke vs North Carolina live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Duke vs North Carolina live stream.
- Iran v USA
- Wales v England
- GS Warriors @ DAL Mavericks
- COL Avalanche @ WIN Jets
- Hero World Challenge
- BUF Bills @ NE Patriots Live Stream
- 2022 World Cup Group Stage Betting Specials
- Pac-12 Championship - Utah vs USC
- Big 12 Championship - TCU vs Kansas State
- SEC Championship - Georgia vs LSU
- Tyson Fury vs Dereck Chisora
- ACC Championship - Clemson vs North Carolina
Close ClashDuke vs Arkansas Preview & Picks – Underdogs Arkansas To Cover In March Madness Elite Eight25 Mar 2022 Read More
Fighting Irish WinNotre Dame vs Rutgers Picks & Betting Tips – Notre Dame To Advance In March Madness15 Mar 2022 Read More
Hoosiers WinIndiana vs Wyoming Picks & Betting Tips – Indiana To Advance In March Madness15 Mar 2022 Read More