College Basketball Bet of the Day11 Mar 2022 Read More
Kansas vs Villanova Preview & Picks – Kansas To Cover In March Madness Final Four
- Kansas vs Villanova picks for Saturday, April 2
- Matchup gets underway at 18:09 ET at the Superdome in New Orleans
- Preview, stats & head-to-head
- Kansas vs Villanova Preview & Picks
- Head To Head
- Kansas Form
- Villanova Form
- Kansas vs Villanova FAQs
Kansas vs Villanova Preview & Picks
Kansas vs Villanova Preview & Picks
Kansas are tipped to cover and book a place in the National Championship game.
The Jayhawks are in red-hot form and just shut down the Miami offense in a dominant second half.
They now face a Villanova team who average almost seven points per game less than them.
The Wildcats are also without one of their best scorers too, Justin Moore, so we are backing Kansas.
- Kansas are on a 9-game win streak
- Kansas are 6-2-0 ATS in their last 8 games
- Kansas are 5-2-0 ATS in their last 7 games vs teams above .600
- Kansas average 6.4 points per game more than Villanova
- Kansas have a +11.1 average scoring margin (#11 in nation)
- The Under has hit in 6 of Villanova’s last 7 games
- The Under has hit in 7 of Kansas’ last 10 games
Head To Head
- Villanova lead the all-time series 5-4
- Villanova won 56-55 when the teams last met in 2019
Kansas are one win away from a trip to the National Championship and are riding a nine-game win streak.
The Jayhawks started this run in their final few games of the regular season and continued it was they clinched the Big 12 conference tournament.
They kicked off their March Madness quest with an 83-56 blowout of Texas Southern, before seeing off Creighton 79-72.
Kansas then earned a spot in the Elite Eight with a 66-61 win over #13 Providence.
That set up a meeting with surprise package Miami (FL), and the Jayhawks found themselves trailing 35-29 at halftime.
Their response was emphatic though, as they outscored the Hurricanes 47-15 in the second half to win 76-50.
Ochai Agbaji led the Jayhawks with 18 points, while Jalen Wilson dominated in the paint with 11 rebounds.
Kansas are shooting 47.8% from field goal range to average 78.3 points per game.
They are allowing opponents to shoot 41.0% from the field while giving up 67.3 points per game.
Villanova are also riding a nine-game win streak head into the Final Four of March Madness.
The Wildcats warmed up for the national tournament by winning the Big East conference tournament.
All three wins were hard earned, but they made much more straightforward of their first few opponents in March Madness.
Villanova blew out Delaware, 80-60, in round one before downing Ohio State 71-61 to reach the Sweet 16.
The Wildcats then beat Michigan 63-55, before clinching a trip to the Final Four by winning their toughest matchup to date.
A strong first half showing was the catalyst for a 50-44 victory against #15 Houston.
Jermain Samuels led Villanova with 16 points and 10 rebounds in a double double, while Caleb Daniels has 12 points off the bench.
Villanova are shooting 43.4% from the floor and averaging 71.9 points per game.
They are holding opponents to 40.4% shooting from the field, while giving up just 62.2 points per game to rank top 20 in the nation.
Kansas are expected to seal a trip to Monday’s National Championship game.
Offensive efficiency will be the key and out of the two teams the Jayhawks are the better shooters.
Spread – Kansas -4.5 @ -110
Total Points – Under 132.5 @ -110
Kansas vs Villanova FAQs
Where can I watch the Kansas vs Villanova live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Kansas vs Villanova live stream.
- Iran v USA
- Wales v England
- GS Warriors @ DAL Mavericks
- COL Avalanche @ WIN Jets
- Hero World Challenge
- BUF Bills @ NE Patriots Live Stream
- 2022 World Cup Group Stage Betting Specials
- Pac-12 Championship - Utah vs USC
- Big 12 Championship - TCU vs Kansas State
- SEC Championship - Georgia vs LSU
- Tyson Fury vs Dereck Chisora
- ACC Championship - Clemson vs North Carolina
Points-festDuke vs North Carolina Preview & Picks – High Scoring March Madness Clash To Hit The Over29 Mar 2022 Read More
Close ClashDuke vs Arkansas Preview & Picks – Underdogs Arkansas To Cover In March Madness Elite Eight25 Mar 2022 Read More
Fighting Irish WinNotre Dame vs Rutgers Picks & Betting Tips – Notre Dame To Advance In March Madness15 Mar 2022 Read More
Hoosiers WinIndiana vs Wyoming Picks & Betting Tips – Indiana To Advance In March Madness15 Mar 2022 Read More